Sunday, January 3, 2010

Your Favorite Recipe Books - $30

I started making recipe books about 2 1/2 years ago for people as gifts. When I did the craft fair in Omaha I sold 17 books. I was shocked. Since that time, I have sold 41 in less than a month. It was a crazy month with a lot of cutting and stuffing, but it was fun too. Since I have realized this is an item people are interested in, I thought I would update a post about them with some pictures of the different albums I can use for you. (most styles of albums come in red, black, and brown)


The books have slots for 200 recipes and have the following categories: Appetizers & Desserts, Breakfast, Breads, Soup, Salads, Sides, Entrees, Cookies, & Desserts. Included in the book are about 125 of my very favorite tried and true recipes I have collected from family and friends and trying things out. They are good....believe me. Anyway, the recipes are really just an added bonus, the book is what is fun. I don't glue in any of my recipes, so you can easily remove them and insert your own. Make this book be your only recipe book. That is why I put these together. I was sick of having a million pieces of paper and 10 different books. I combined it all, typed them up and put them into this book. It's perfect too, because they are in plastic which helps when you are cooking and things tend to splatter.

I used stylish scrapbook paper and an assortment of fonts to make this book not only functionable, but stylish too.

I am selling the books for $30. They make a perfect gift, wedding presents, or just because YOU want it. Email me if interested and include the book you would like along with a 2nd and 3rd choice in case I can't get it anymore.

1 comment:

  1. I love these They are so cute and such a good idea. So if you have time I would love the black one on the top row and if possible in red but if not black is great too!

    ReplyDelete