Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Strip Quilts - $100-$115

Thanks for visiting my site. You can read about the strip quilts and see pictures of them throughout the site. Each one is unique, but the color schemes can be the same. Here are the color schemes I currently have and can make right now. Of course, as I mentioned below, you can customize your quilt if you don't like the ones I have for an extra cost.

Blue/Brown
Green/Brown
Pink/White
Pink/Brown
Brown/White
Brown/Pink/Turq/Lime (Very cute for a girl)

See the side for pictures or the quilts and their availability. If you would like to place an order, please email me. Please note these are handmade and should be handled with care. I have washed mine on gentle numerous times and it's been fine, but I did want to point that out.

2 comments:

  1. Hi! I found the link by clicking on the "About Us" icon on your blog. From there it shows your different blogs, your family one and your "4everstitchin" one. I must say, it's a noble adventure, don't be embarassed!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Seriously, how are you sooo talented? I love the site, love the quilts, love the fact that you said I could order one for Stella. I have my money ready to go so when you have time in between your "official client" orders, I am ready to mail you my check. I am totally into the pink/brown combo, you probably already knew that though huh?
    Love ya girl, great job, you are so talented!

    ReplyDelete